Join us for a FREE face-to-face orientation to Etudes, the software most Foothill instructors use to teach online classes. You can choose to attend a session from the dates listed below. No registration is required.
If you can't make it to campus for our face-to-face orientation, check out our video Online Orientation to Etudes.
Attend our Etudes orientation session on campus!
Tuesday, April 7
12:30 - 1:30 pm
Wednesday, April 8
* If you are registered, bring your Student ID to log into Etudes and follow along during the session!
Topics covered in the orientation include:
- What is Etudes?
- Computer and Web browser requirements
- How to log in and get set up
- Navigating the course website
- Getting Help
- Viewing lectures
- Completing assignments
- Participating in class discussions
- Taking tests and quizzes