The purpose of the Classified Employee of the Quarter Program is to
recognize, honor and reward exceptional members of the classified staff
for their contributions to the excellence of the college. The award is
presented quarterly, and a public presentation is held annually to honor
Chair: Stephanie Franco
Classified Representative: Rosalinda Jen
Classified Representative: David Tran
Classified Representative: Pat Wood
Classified Representative: Carmela Xuereb
Faculty Representative: Carol George
Administrator Representative: Pat Hyland
Nominations for the award are made by classified staff, managers, faculty
or students. Nomination forms
should be sent or emailed to the chair of the committee. The committee meets monthly to review nominations and select a candidate for the award.
Criteria for Nominees
1) The nominee must be a permanent classified employee.
2) Contributions must have benefited student, faculty, fellow classified
staff, the college, and/or the district.
Criteria for Nominations
1) Employees can be nominated by more than one person.
2) Nominations will be retained for twelve months from the month the nomination
A nomination may be made by: a supervisor/manager, staff, faculty and/or students.
4) Awards will be presented at the end of the year celebration.