ASFC STUDENT GOVERNMENT ELECTIONS
The Spring 2017 election time is near. Get involved and make a difference!
Download the application packet (PDF)
- Tuesday, April 18: Application Deadline.
- Submit to ASFC Office receptionist by 12 p.m. in Room 2011
- Sign-up for Speech Recording
- Email 100-Word Ballot Statement to email@example.com
- Complete ASFC Design Center job order (part of application)
- Take Ballot Photo from 12-1* p.m. at ASFC Office
- Thursday, April 20: Candidate Meeting 12-1* p.m. in Toyon Room 2020
- Monday, April 24: Campaign Period Begins
- Monday, May 1 - Thursday, May 4: Online Voting Period
- Thursday, May 4: Submit Expense Report by 12 p.m. to ASFC Office (Room 2011)
* If you have class or other commitments during these times, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make alternate arrangements.
- ASFC President
- VP of Finance
- VP of Administration
- VP of Activities Council
- VP of Inter Club Council
- VP of SenateSenators (6 Positions Available)
- Student Trustee