What's the Ambassador Program?
The Community Ambassador Program is an academic organization that focuses on educational
support through the use of networking, community service, and ambassador tools,
which builds a foundation for students to succeed academically, personally,
New to College? New to Foothill?
Our program offers a series of weekly workshops each quarter to help all students navigate the college experience at Foothill.
Who we are:
- A place where students help students
- The place to get involved: Get pointed in the right direction for where your interest lie
To provide an accessible program that cherishes diversity where students will be inspired to discover and enhance their personal values and potential.
What we offer:
- A positive student community
- Community Service Achievement Award
- Ambassador tools: workshops, campus tour training, event volunteering, mentoring
- Skill development: leadership, communication, networking, hospitality, event coordination, time management
- A unique community college experience
- Academic motivation
What we do:
- Showcase Foothill College to the community
- Campus tours
- Mentor Program
- Event assistance
- Recruiting assistants at high schools
- Ambassador lounge supervision
- Speaking on student panels
Navigating through the Program:
- "You're always a student first"- remain in control of your time
- Participate in the program when you are available
- Program split into different levels to help you decide where it fits in your schedule
- Different levels show what you get out of the amount of commitment and time you give