THURSDAY, OCT. 8 Noon - 1:30 p.m. Toyon Room #2020
Please Join Us for the Following Activities:
- Meet fellow students, staff and faculty.
- Learn about the college services available to you.
- Sign up for Afrocentric clubs and Heritage Month activities.
- DON'T MISS THIS EVENT! This is your time to ask questions and to become a voice in the Foothill College student community.
- Lunch will be provided.
- For more information, contact April Henderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The African American Network
functions in an advocacy and support role for Foothill-De Anza Community College District employees of African Descent, as well as Foothill College students of African Descent.
The Black Student Union, BSU provides for the political, social and
organizational welfare, unity, academic growth and development of black
college students and the Foothill College community. BSU will also focus
on issues concerning People of African origin. We further seek to promote
the general welfare of students, fostering unity in all student activities,
and enriching cultural understanding and sensitivity amongst students.
Shades of Africa is a foothill club which promotes various African cultures,
encourages fellowship amongst Africans in need of guidance throughout their
stay in the United States and educates non-Africans about Africa.
The Griot is an on-line campus newsletter that highlights African American
accomplishments, contributions, and work at Foothill College.
Top of page